Kelli's Blog--Jan 2022

 Hello all!!

    My name is Kelli Knowles,  and I'm in my second year (5th term) at LBCC!  I am a mom to an amazing nine year old little girl.  She is my miracle child, as I was told I would not be able to conceive by a number of doctors.  I'm currently engaged (as of October 1st, 2021) to my amazing fiance, Justin.  Although he isn't the biological father to my daughter, he has been in her life longer than he actual dad was, but that's for another blog!!

    If you can't tell, my favorite color is PURPLE!  In fact, our wedding colors are a deep violet purple, sage green and gold.  We are scheduled to be married in March, and have been together almost five years.  Together, we have a total of four daughters ranging in ages from 18 down to nine.  Needless to say our lives are hectic.  Justin and I both work full time jobs, I'm currently taking three classes here at LBCC, and planning our wedding.  Other than that, life is pretty boring, HA HA HA!

    I am currently enrolled in this class as it is part of the Practical Business Management degree program.  As I mentioned above, this is my fifth term of the program, and I even took classes through the summer.  My original plan/goal was to be a partial owner of my families local business, however that changed last May.  Now, I am not one-hundred percent sure where my degree will take me, but if nothing else, I will have the degree, and feel more accomplished than I did when I started the program.


Marketing has fascinated me a lot over the years.  Coming from roughly 13 years in the packaging industry, I know that packaging is an amazing way to market.  If done correctly, the packaging alone can sell the product.  I am interested in providing input and also learning more how to market myself for future jobs/careers, and how marketing can also play a negative part in our day to day lives.

Outside of college, I enjoy camping, hunting, spending time with my family and friends, and relaxing.  My parents just recently retired, so I have been spending more time with them.  Justin and I also just got a German Shepard puppy (great timing, LOL) which is keeping us laughing, and scratching our head as to why in the hell did we do this NOW!?!?!?!  Together, Justin and I love to go to concerts.  Recently, we saw ZZ Top, and Luke Combs.  We are scheduled to see Dirks Bentley, and Gabriel Iglesias (Fluffy) coming up soon. The below photo is Justin and I at Garth Brooks in Eugene for Justin's birthday.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ford's 2022 Plans

Social Listening- MeatEater